Charcoal will give the dish an entrancing shish kebab aroma, but the same effect can be achieved on an electric grill using alder wood chips.
Grilled salmon with a minimum number of spices is an opportunity to reveal the excellent taste of delicate red fish, to preserve its juiciness, special aroma and to please friends and relatives with a hearty and tasty dish.
How to cook grilled salmon
You can cook salmon in various ways:
- in kind
- with preliminary pickling,
- with special sauce.
For cooking on charcoal or electric grill, both freshly caught or chilled, and frozen fish are suitable.
Freshly caught or chilled fish can be cooked without prior pickling, as it has a fairly rich taste and juiciness in kind. A thawed carcass can lose its juiciness, so it is better to stand it in a marinade.
The carcass must be carefully gutted and washed in running water, then cut steaks 1.5-2 cm thick. Slices on both sides should be sprinkled with vegetable oil (preferably olive oil) so that a crispy crust forms on the outside when frying, and the inside remains as juicy as possible.
Abundantly sprinkle steaks with Provencal herbs mixed with salt and allspice, fry them on both sides on a wire rack. As soon as a light golden crust forms, the fish can be served to the table as a separate dish, as well as with vegetable or cereal side dishes. Serve the prepared sauce with the fish.
The product of deep freezing after thawing should be kept in the marinade before putting it on the grill for 15-60 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces or carcass.
Grilled Salmon Recipe
Grilled salmon is especially good with dill sauce on sour cream or yogurt, and deep-frozen fish will be as tasty as fresh if they are marinated in oil and lemon juice. The recipe for making sauce, marinade, and also sprinkling steaks from natural fish is very simple, and the ingredients are quite affordable. Three easy-to-use recipes are offered for superior results with minimal time.
To prepare tasty and juicy natural salmon on a wire rack, you will need products in the following proportions:
- red fish in carcass or steaks - 1 kg,
- a mixture of herbs and allspice - 2-3 teaspoons,
- salt - 2 teaspoons,
- olive oil - 5-6 tbsp. spoons.
Will improve the taste of thawed fish marinade, prepared according to the following recipe: to 5 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil add chopped olives (6-7 pieces), a bunch of dill, squeeze the juice of one lemon, add salt to taste.
Sour cream and unsweetened yogurt are suitable for the sauce. It is necessary to mix 200 grams of one of these products in a blender, the juice of one lemon, a chopped bunch of fresh dill or parsley, several cloves of garlic.
Dip each piece of fish, grilled on the grill, into the sauce, put them on a sheet of food foil, pour the remaining sauce and, tucking the edges of the foil, put it on the wire rack again, after a few minutes turn the packaging on the other side.
Here are some tips to help you improve your taste:
- for grilling, it’s better to choose a whole carcass rather than a ready-made steak,
- thaw frozen carcass in a natural way,
- chop the greens, garlic and pitted olives very finely,
- for baking in foil with steak sauce, it is better to remove the bones.
To cook red fish, you don’t have to have special culinary skills, especially if you use a charcoal or electric grill. Grilled salmon will require much more attention, because unlike a coal or electric grill, this device does not allow you to adjust the distance from the grill to the coals, control the temperature and air flow (draft). For these reasons, steaks fried on the grill can lose their juiciness, burn and lose their taste.
Servings Per Container: 5-6
- 1-1.4 kg. salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil
- 1 tbsp. l freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. l freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. l salt
- 5 tbsp. l maple syrup
Servings Per Container: 5-6
- 910 g whole salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper
Grilled tender salmon
Preparation and baking time about 35 minutes
Per Serving - 290 Calories
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- about 500 g of salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt - pepper to taste
How to cook tender salmon on the grill
one . Rinse the fillet, pat dry with a paper towel and cut into 4 parts.
2. Wash the lemon and scald with boiling water.
3. Cut half the lemon into slices, squeeze the juice out of the second half onto the fish.
4. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper, put in the refrigerator for an hour.
5. Mix the egg yolk with olive oil, dip in each piece.
6. Grill for 5 minutes on each side.
7. Serve with dill and lemon.
Fish is prepared in different ways, for example, salmon soup. The recipe is less calorie and can be used as a dietary dish, or you can make
How to cook grilled salmon with lemon
1. Rinse pieces of fish, dry with a towel
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice, sprinkle with pepper, set aside for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Lubricate fish pieces with olive oil, set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Also grease the grill or grill.
4. Put salmon on the grill, bake for about 10 minutes on each side.
5. Sprinkle fish with salt before serving. Serve garnished with lemon and dill or other herbs.
6. Fish can be served with butter and dill. To do this, finely chop 1/2 bunch of dill and mix with 100 g of butter, cool well. Serve chopped into pieces.
So today you learned two more barbecue recipe, and now you can easily cook grilled salmon