All messages of players can be evaluated, while other people's messages you see the total number of ratings, both good and bad. With any assessment, the author of the message immediately replenishes his health by the number of HPs equal to half his maximum health.
As in the first part of the game, messages have different kinds of icons. Moreover, now the displayed icon does not depend on the total number of all ratings, but only on positive votes.
Orange track chalk
|Allows you to rate messages from other players or leave a message yourself|
Subject for a network game. Write / read / rate the message.
Messages are transmitted to other worlds, where they are evaluated. You can also evaluate received messages.
In Lordran, the passage of time is twisted, and the messages allow the undead to help (or interfere) with each other.
- Messages can be read without crayon.
- Negatively rated messages disappear faster.
- Messages from players appear only if the author of the message is online, but they do not disappear immediately after he leaves the network. In this case, the author does not have to be in your IP pool.
- Messages are visible regardless of the character levels of the writer or reader.
- Post rating is the total number of all its ratings. Thus, a message with one positive and one negative rating will have a rating of 2.
- Using the miracle Help Search, you can see a much larger number of messages, as well as hidden messages from the creators of the game. In addition, the use of this miracle divides the overall assessment into positive and negative, thereby allowing to evaluate the usefulness of the message.
- You can use the item both as a person and as a hollow person.
- You can leave up to 6 messages on one character at a time. Written messages appear in alien worlds randomly.