Vegan dumpling soup is just a great recipe for vegan soup. In truth, this is a fairly simple recipe for vegetable soup, which is perfectly complemented by dumplings. As everyone knows, dumplings are a flour product that is usually made from flour and eggs, but in my recipe, of course, we will use vegan dumplings, which are made from durum wheat and water. I bought ready-made dumplings in the store, but if you have the desire and time, then you can cook them yourself. Dumplings are present in the cuisine of various countries of the world, but have a different name. They do not need to be added only to soups, you can also cook them separately.
And now it's time to move on to the recipe itself.
- 200g. champignons
- 1 large carrot,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- fresh dill,
- 100 gr. dumpling,
- 1 tsp curry seasonings
- salt and pepper (to taste).
So, we cook the soup step by step (the soup is designed for a 2.5 liter pot):
- Washing carrots and mushrooms. Peel the carrots and cut them into slices or straws. We send it to the pan, there over a low heat, in oil, with the addition of a small amount of water, stew the carrots. We add curry, salt and pepper to the carrots.
- Cut the mushrooms and send them to the carrots. Mix thoroughly and fill the mixture with water. We are waiting for the water to boil.
- As soon as the water boils, add dumplings to the pan and cook the soup for another 10 minutes. At this time, chop the greens and finely chop the garlic, or crush it in a garlic press. After 10 minutes, turn off the heat, add greens and garlic to the soup, mix and let the soup brew.
Serve the vegan soup with dumplings hot to the table. Bon appetit = ^ _ ^ =
P. S Of course, you can replace the ingredients present with any others that you like or that you have in the refrigerator. Since the soup contains curry spice, vegan soup with dumplings will perfectly warm you on these already cold autumn days, because curry spice is a warming spice. If you wish, you can replace it with any other warming spices, such as garam masala.
Vegetarian soup with dumplings.
Ingredients (per 2 liters of water):
Potato 2-3 pieces
Carrots - 1 small
Onion - turnip - 1 pcs.
Greens (better dill)
Flour - 100 - 150 g
In boiling water we put potatoes, sliced into slices. While it is boiling, prepare the mixture for dumpling: mix flour and eggs well, add salt. We mix. The dough turns out a little thicker than the pancakes.
Fry the carrots and onions, diced, spices until slightly golden with the addition of spices. Turmeric is a must in this soup. The broth acquires a very beautiful yellowish - golden color.
In boiling water with potatoes, lay the fried roots with spices and a mixture for dumpling. It is better to take the mixture with a teaspoon and run into a boiling broth. Cook soup 5 more minutes. Before cooking, add greens. Solim. Dumpling soup ready.
Serve sprinkled with finely chopped dill.
Good appetite. Until the following recipes))
More delicious vegetarian soups you can find on my delicious blog, HERE.
Composition for 3 l of soup:
- 1 pc carrot
- 3 pcs potatoes
- 130 g celery root
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons canned green peas (optional)
- 3/4 Art. tablespoons of salt
- spices: 1/3 tsp asafoetida, 1/3 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp. spoon of vegetable oil
- 90 g flour
- 80 g butter
- 80 g of hard cheese
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sour cream
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons of starch
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of black pepper
How to make soup with cheese dumplings - recipe:
- We put a pot of water on the fire. Cut the carrots into strips and throw in the pan after boiling water.
Pour carrots into the water
After a couple of minutes, put the potatoes, also chopped into strips.
Potatoes We cut the celery root into strips, add to the soup.
Cheese dumpling dumpling
Throw dumplings into the soup
Cook the soup with dumplings over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Then add the greens and turn off the heat.
The soup is ready
Soup with cheese dumplings is ready! Bon Appetit!
Cheese dumpling soup